- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
The Student Accounts Office Has Gone Green!体育在线投注开户
体育在线投注开户 semester billing statements will only be available online via the portal.
Tuition and Fee Reminder
体育在线投注开户 all tuition and fees are due 14 days before the first day of classes. a late fee of $100 will be applied each semester to a student account with an outstanding balance who has not enrolled in an approved payment plan or is not current with a payment plan on file.
体育在线投注开户 returning students must have their account in good standing in order to be eligible to register for future semesters. any accounts that are not current and in good standing will be placed on ‘hold’ and must be cleared by the business office.
NOTE: Students who are not returning in the Fall need to notify the Dean of Students’ office, in order to avoid penalties on their student account.
Students with registration holds must come into the Business Office and make payment arrangements. Students with holds on their registration who do not clear the hold by the first day of classes with payment or a payment arrangement will be assessed further late fees and may have their classes canceled. This includes students with permission to return late. 体育在线投注开户
Important Notice: While returning students pre-register in the spring, registration is not confirmed until all financial obligations have been satisfied. This includes payment of all previous term balances including but not limited to summer terms.
Student Accounts COVID-19 Correspondence
Please visit the college’s COVID-19 Update page for the most recent information.体育在线投注开户
Until registration, all financial aid is applied in preliminary status only. You will see your anticipated loan proceeds on your statement during this preliminary time, net of any fees the banks charge. After registration is final each semester, the institutional and federal grants are disbursed. At that time, the preliminary status loans and outside scholarships “disappear” and are applied to the account when the proceeds are actually received.
Remember that your family contribution as shown on your award letter from Financial Aid does not include the extra cost of a single room!
体育在线投注开户 also, work-study funds will not appear on your statement as a credit. you may use paychecks from a work-study job for books and expenses or may turn over the check, in whole or in part, to pay tuition and fees. if you need to arrange student payroll deductions to make payments toward your bill, please call our office.