- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
体育在线投注开户 congratulations on your new position at lake forest college. we are excited you have chosen to share our mission as we provide quality higher education through teaching, scholarship, community engagement and service excellence. the following orientation will provide you with all the important information and materials needed to comfortably settle into your new role. please follow this page from beginning to end, and be sure to note the items that must be completed prior to or on your first day of work.
we understand beginning a new role can be overwhelming and therefore the office of human resources is available for assistance at 847-735-5036.
New Employee Orientation
体育在线投注开户 new employee orientation will serve as an introduction to our culture, shared values, leadership and key college policies. we strongly recommend the in-person orientation because it provides a more thorough and dynamic orientation to lake forest college. in addition, the in-person orientation give you an opportunity to receive handouts and other materials, interact with other new employees, and ask questions.
Let’s get started!
Personal On-boarding Plan体育在线投注开户 is a tool to help new employees navigate their pre-arrival, college orientation and department orientation.
Before First Day
be prepared to complete onboarding tasks and benefits enrollment in adp. instructions will be provided prior to your start date.
- Federal I-9 (Please see page 3 of the I-9 form for acceptable forms of documentation. A member of HR must verify your I-9 documents. Please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time and location.)
during your first week you will be required to complete the following training:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training; required by all employees. Personalized training link will be provided upon start.